The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

#71024 by Jack Sparrow
Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:00 pm
Hey Scott, do ya mean the "french" wicked song only you knows about??????? HAUAHUAHUAHUA ;)

I've heard a bunch of your songs and they are kick ass!!!

Really... thanks buddy! :oops: :roll:

@Ryan: thanxxx again for your "moutain of compliments" bro'... SHALL WE SHAG NOW OR SHALL WE SHAG LATER? LOL!

V.

#71040 by Guest
Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:29 pm
LATER ... Now he is busy with ... Well, he is busy :rosie:

#71041 by Guest
Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:30 pm
7lights wrote:Can't wait to hear it all. Viv is a very talented little bastard aint he?

I had the final mix waiting for me on sunday !!! OMFG
bedroom sessions sound good with you VIV ... :P

#71045 by Pull The Plug
Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:33 pm
I'm totally loving the DTB cover!!!! fucking excellent work Viv! \m/

Did you perform all of the instruments?

As for Yesterdayman, i've been listening to it for an entire week, day in day out, it's superb, really can't wait to get meself a copy of this disc!
Ryanator, you rule, great cymbalwork!

And Viv, sacre bleu! keep up the great work :knight:

#71048 by Drumdude13
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:38 pm
Pull The Plug wrote:I'm totally loving the DTB cover!!!! fucking excellent work Viv! \m/

As for Yesterdayman, i've been listening to it for an entire week, day in day out, it's superb, really can't wait to get meself a copy of this disc!

Yeah...I agree Viv's cover of "Hide Nowhere" is fuckin' amazing ! He's a talented Frenchie :P I think he said to me that he did play all the instruments on that Devy cover, including the amazing drum programming :shock: ....I meant that seriously too, he's amazing at drum programming !

Thanks for the kind word's on my drumming in "Yesterdayman" ! Glad you dig the tune, there are so many other cools song's on Viv's album just like "Yesterdayman" and song's above and beyond that tune as well. It's a journey of an album, have fun listening to it when it comes out...

PS... Those French Fuckers are talented...... :wink:

#71078 by Jack Sparrow
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:14 am
I'm totally loving the DTB cover!!!! fucking excellent work Viv! \m/

Hey man thank you, dunno what to say? Thanks I suppose =)

Oh no, only keyboards and keyboard drums. @Ryan: Well it's not really programming bro' but actual keyboard playing. There's absolutely no programming here. Real time playing with fingers. I gonna shoot that on video soon and upload it on my website..."HOW TO PLAY DRUMZ ON KEYBOARD" ha ha ha, cool :)

Thanks again for the kind words dude :) I must admit YES it's a bit ear catchy LOL

Ryan is a wicked drummer LOL He learnt the whole album and recorded it so damn fast!!ù^$*§!§,?!!!!!! I have worked with Virgil Donati (http://www.virgildonati.com) and god knows about my love for drums and good drummers (I'm an aspiring drummer myself). Ryan is by far the best session drummer you could ever dream of if you need to produce a progressive album.

Thanks man. I will do my best...THANKS AGAIN, really

V.

#71098 by Pull The Plug
Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:00 am
Deathstorm wrote:
Oh no, only keyboards and keyboard drums. @Ryan: Well it's not really programming bro' but actual keyboard playing. There's absolutely no programming here. Real time playing with fingers. I gonna shoot that on video soon and upload it on my website..."HOW TO PLAY DRUMZ ON KEYBOARD" ha ha ha, cool :)

Holy fucking shit!!!! :shock: Definetely need to see that! :lol:

Thanks man. I will do my best...THANKS AGAIN, really

It's all yours, great to see there's still neat metal being produced.
Can we expect some sort of a tour coming up? That would be awesome, especially somewhere in NL :wink:

#71121 by WilliamTurner
Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:41 pm
Deathstorm wrote:Martin LeMar is..... nobody LOL

who the hell are you anyway...

ROFL

Thanks for all guys...
It´s been a while since I heard this DT cover for the last time...

who sings on it?

Greetings
:devil:

#71122 by WilliamTurner
Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:44 pm
oh... I forgot it´s about RVP not our old little war of teasing

Yeah Ryan did an amazing job.
He is unbelievable and when you will listening to that album and poenari raises out of the mist and hits you in the face with this killerdrums, you will start to know why geoff loves this song :)

Thanks Ryan...a big thumbs up in my speedos :devil:

#71133 by Guest
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:11 pm
:hothot:

#71134 by Guest
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:13 pm
I know it's not the LALU board but I'd like to see some videos as bonus on the LALU site ... some from the progpower 2004 lol

Ryan enjoying some zizi pasta ... Martin enjoying some ... puke lol

#71136 by Jack Sparrow
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:21 pm
New better videos are coming my friend :)