Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#172799 by BlueRaja
Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 am
Portrait of Edgar Allan Poe by Ville Valo.

8)
#172823 by Biert
Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Your Mr. T avatar just aboot covers it ;)

By the way, I saw a motivational poster with that pic that said:
RAINBOWS
Not so gay anymore now. :lol:
#172826 by Keeker
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Her bum is too wee.
#172829 by Leechmaster
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Keeker wrote:Her bum is too wee.

Too wee.. Would this be more to your taste? Her name is Cherokee d'Ass. and she has d'Ass tattooed.. Well, you can see where.. And on the same surface you can replicate the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

8 times.
#172831 by AlucardXIX
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 pm
Biert wrote:Your Mr. T avatar just aboot covers it ;)

By the way, I saw a motivational poster with that pic that said:
RAINBOWS
Not so gay anymore now. :lol:

Thats right! hahaha

And what are you talking about Keeker?! Go look her up on google, it is definitely not wee! lol
#173061 by BlueRaja
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 am
The men's 4x100m freestyle relay (swimming) last night. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! :D
#174200 by AlucardXIX
Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 pm
I just finished mixing down a cover I did of "Demon of The Fall" By Opeth. Sounds awesome to me, will be uploading to Soundclick soon enough for everyone to hear! It's instrumental and I changed around some parts to make it a little more like an interpretation at points.
#174415 by Biert
Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 am
Abydost wrote:Gojira and Bloodbath's new albums leaked, and they are both great :D Also, I was at the dentist and there would be no drilling required! Aaand seeing Cor Scorpii live today!

Have you been sleeping in the past week? :P
#174431 by djskrimp
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:22 am
BlueRaja wrote:Yum. ^^

Myles Kennedy is awesome. 8)

I think he's awesome, too, but probably not for QUITE the same reasons you do... :p
#174443 by BlueRaja
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:39 am
djskrimp wrote:
BlueRaja wrote:Yum. ^^

Myles Kennedy is awesome. 8)

I think he's awesome, too, but probably not for QUITE the same reasons you do... :p

Argh! You've forced me to reply in paragraphs! :lol:

Why I Think Myles Kennedy Is So Awesome
(pseudo term paper)

I may have a certain affinity for Myles because we’re the same age (both graduated in ’88), we live just a few miles away from each other (he still lives in Spokane), and we attended the same band and jazz band festivals in high school (Myles played trumpet and guitar, I played oboe, flute and piano) – so we’re both former band geeks. The first time I watched Rock Star, I could not figure out why the guy who gets pulled out of the audience at the end of the movie looked so familiar to me. I vaguely remember him from school, but at that time there weren’t a lot of guitar players in jazz bands…at least not in my area, so he kind of stuck out from the other musicians.

I saw Alter Bridge last November in Spokane, and being Myles’ home town, his whole family was there to support him, sitting up in the balcony. The band was phenomenal, and the crowd was sooo into it. Lots of friends in the audience; absolute electricity in the air. I was waiting in line at the bar at one point during the show and overheard a conversation between two guys: one was the brother of Myles’ friend and former guitar instructor who died of cancer a couple years ago. Myles wrote the song Blackbird for him and had sung it at his funeral. He said Myles is one of the nicest and most down to earth guys he’s ever met.

He’s a former guitar instructor himself, as Mark Tremonti usually gets the accolades and attention as a guitarist. People are always so surprised when they find out that Myles can actually play. Very, very talented and underrated musician. And I despise when people automatically dismiss Alter Bridge because of Creed – they are not the same band (not directed at you :wink:).

Oh yeah...Myles is also a big Jeff Buckley fan. 8)

A couple videos

Myles winning Music World Ax Man (gotta love his hair and fluffy shirt)

[youtube]X13Bb772UWY[/youtube]

Alter Bridge performing my favorite Led Zeppelin song at Download a few years ago

[youtube]fPNnBisii1M[/youtube]

Please tell me you've listened to The Mayfield Four!