Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#323381 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:52 am
fragility wrote:I'm not posting any of her details online, but the definition of just plain awesome = producing an absolutely perfect baby girl from two absolutely imperfect human beings. I feel like a freaking legend right now :D

Here's to a new awesome chapter in your lives!
#323385 by Faffy
Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:49 am
fragility wrote:I'm not posting any of her details online, but the definition of just plain awesome = producing an absolutely perfect baby girl from two absolutely imperfect human beings. I feel like a freaking legend right now :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Awesomeawesome! Congratulations! :mrgreen:
#323423 by KeasbyNights
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:56 pm
I started my new job on Thursday, and I love it! By all accounts it could be considered boring work, but I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm a warehouse assistant at a hearing aid company. So it's self-explanatory duties: inventory and making sure shipments come in and go out completely. I think because I've been making teeth for three years, and because that requires a high degree of creativity for me, I just got burned out on it. Being creative all day every day for that long was tough, and I found it really hard to motivate myself to draw and paint, because I was just drained. With this really logical, mathematical work now, I hope that effect is reversed. It's invigorating in a good way so far. Plus I get to organize messes all day. Aw yiss.
#323432 by Tyroshai
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 am
Congratulations Fragility! All the best to you (now) three :)
#323433 by JuZ
Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:57 am
Congrats from me also, Fragility!

Wonderful news, I'm stoked for you guys!
#323655 by fragility
Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 am
There are things no-one tells you about being a parent...like having someone who actually likes my awful singing. I'm having some of my best ever rockouts now I've got a receptive (or captive) audience :D
#323757 by JuZ
Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm
:lol:

How's bubby doing?
#323765 by JuZ
Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 pm
fragility wrote:Apart from suddenly being a bit naughty with feeding, she's absolutely fantastic thanks :) having kids rocks!!

It sure does!

Really happy for you.
#323965 by JuZ
Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:25 am
That idiot who was defending him obviously doesn't understand how emergency department priority systems work. Yes, it would actually impact someone else with a more serious condition if Portnoy was seen before them. That's kind of the point.

Nice work being quoted, Vi!