Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#321944 by mEh!
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:25 pm
KeasbyNights wrote:Be proud of yourself! :D Nothing wrong with being pleased with your own performance! I can't even play chopsticks on the piano.

:) I am! Just surprised that people like it that much :P This has been my little bubble of nerdery for the past couple of years.
#321947 by KeasbyNights
Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:08 pm
Good! Cause Time for Distance is getting constant play. It's fucking incredible. Jesus. +10
#321957 by Victimlas
Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 am
He's seriously so adorable! How old is he?
#321959 by ppinkham
Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:38 pm
Victimlas wrote:He's seriously so adorable! How old is he?

She's 8 months, and Pekingese/Chihuahua mix. She has the sweetest temperament, too. A friend of ours saw her on Craigslist and posted it on her wall. We'd been wanting a small dog for a while (we like big dogs, but we live in an apartment so we don't have room, and we wanted something the cats wouldn't be too terrified of) and we fell in love with the pics we saw.

The pics did not do that face justice!
#321962 by Lettuce
Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm
SORTED! She best have a decent name, my mum's threatened to confiscate my sister's dog for giving it a shit name. Who the fuck calls a Swiss Mountain Dog Luna. It's clearly supposed to be called Nana.
#321963 by ppinkham
Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 pm
Lettuce wrote:SORTED! She best have a decent name, my mum's threatened to confiscate my sister's dog for giving it a shit name. Who the fuck calls a Swiss Mountain Dog Luna. It's clearly supposed to be called Nana.

Her name is Tater. The previous owner named her Ziva, but I said fuck that shit.
#321971 by JuZ
Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 am
ppinkham wrote:
Lettuce wrote:SORTED! She best have a decent name, my mum's threatened to confiscate my sister's dog for giving it a shit name. Who the fuck calls a Swiss Mountain Dog Luna. It's clearly supposed to be called Nana.

Her name is Tater. The previous owner named her Ziva, but I said fuck that shit.

Oh man did you make the right call there.