Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#321675 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:06 pm
Early 2015. They're showcasing a lot of their popular/nostalgic choices with last screenings (and these are proper film prints, some hard to find) as well as new films that will be released in the coming weeks to flesh it out.

It made last night all the more special as I haven't seen any of the Back to the Future films in almost a decade, I think. Nice to relive them with a crowd of people who were just as excited, if not more so.
#321681 by Faffy
Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 am
My mum turned 60 yesterday.
I made a crapton of food and I am so full and my dress don't fit any more and life is good!
I also baked three cakes, but they are mostly gone.
#321690 by Blazingmonga
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 am
So we know who will do the catering at HDF-fest 2025!!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
#321691 by KeasbyNights
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:18 am
Dear sweet zombie it's beautiful!
#321694 by Faffy
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:26 am
Thanks!

I'm still working on the leftovers :P
#321738 by Lettuce
Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:38 pm
This is fucking ra guys, Dev guested on it as well.
#321903 by Lettuce
Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 am
That's fortunate as you've got a tiny version of him on the way!

I decided to learn a few new restoration skills in between model studio work, I've always done it since before I even did my GCSEs so it's second nature and I have the clientele. It's got to the point where I'm seriously considering packing in studio work all together, I've been getting jobs from designers where I'm essentially getting paid a day's rate to do 15 minutes of actual work on autopilot. It's taken a while for me to come to it cause I didn't want to be like so many others I studied with, packing it in immediately and getting a 'real' job, but I could either be sitting patiently by the phone for the next few decades praying for another Star Wars, or build up a strong business of my own over a couple of years. So yeah, that's kinda awesome.
#321908 by KeasbyNights
Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 am
mEh! wrote:[youtube]YSsrAi8caBk[/youtube]

Didn't comment on this before because I hadn't had the time to listen to it in full. I have now and I just have to say, it's awesome. You're very talented and it was a pleasure to listen to this! :D
#321920 by mEh!
Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:27 pm
KeasbyNights wrote:Didn't comment on this before because I hadn't had the time to listen to it in full. I have now and I just have to say, it's awesome. You're very talented and it was a pleasure to listen to this! :D

Lettuce wrote:It's fucking wicked innit????

thanks guys!! Image
#321942 by KeasbyNights
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:06 pm
Be proud of yourself! :D Nothing wrong with being pleased with your own performance! I can't even play chopsticks on the piano.