Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#324613 by Tyroshai
Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:32 am
RVP's Facebook page-
"Blu Ray of the Royal Albert Hall show will be out on the 19th of November in Europe and the 27th in North America."

^ This news is awesome. :D
#324614 by fragility
Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:18 am
Tyroshai wrote:
RVP's Facebook page-
"Blu Ray of the Royal Albert Hall show will be out on the 19th of November in Europe and the 27th in North America."

^ This news is awesome. :D

I second that motion. So excited to see what I missed!
#324638 by Nathan_lol
Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 pm
I would buy that DVD ten times just for The Death Of Music. So excited!

Anyways, what's awesome is...everything! Since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, things have made a lot more sense to me. It's interesting though, I find it's hard to differentiate between mania and actual happiness. I guess when I'm happy it's all at once, and when I'm sad it's all at once. I'm not on nearly as much medication as I used to be, I've taken a shitload of anti-psychotics over the past few months but I'm starting to stabilize. As long as I don't smoke pot or binge drink I can be a perfectly functioning member of society. This is a bummer because marijuana is awesome and binge drinking is awesome, but I apparently have a fragile brain chemistry.

"Rock, lets rock, THE TIME HAS COME TO FORGET ALL THE BULLSHIT AND ROCK!"
#324647 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 am
Adolph Abbott has been deposed!

Now let's hope our new Prime Minister proves to be the lesser of two evils. After all, he seems to be one of the more reasonable members of that party.
#324648 by fragility
Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Adolph Abbott has been deposed!

Now let's hope our new Prime Minister proves to be the lesser of two evils. After all, he seems to be one of the more reasonable members of that party.

I am officially stupid. My thoughts on reading that: "surely no country would elect someone called freaking Adolph...*tick tock*, oooooooh"
#324654 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:02 am
I'm driving again, this time in a truck. Hope I can get enough confidence to go for a real license before my leaner permit expires.
#324659 by JuZ
Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:40 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I'm driving again, this time in a truck. Hope I can get enough confidence to go for a real license before my leaner permit expires.

Fingers crossed for you mate, it's exceedingly useful to have.
#324667 by fragility
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:29 am
So, I was at the hairdressers yesterday, and the lady next to me and her stylist were discussing nightclubs.

"I can remember, is Amnesia the one on the left?"

"ooh, I'm not sure, it might be the one in the middle. What colour was the sign?"

This went on for a few minutes until I could stand it no more, and just had to point out to them that they were, in fact, struggling to remember what/where amnesia was. Pretty much made my day.
#324672 by Blazingmonga
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:05 pm
I've been away for a while due to various reasons, some not so good, but some awesome. Like this little guy I made!

Here he is enjoying some mango

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
#324673 by swervedriver
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:43 am
Awesome and/or congrats! :)
#324677 by EphelDuath666
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 am
Blazingmonga wrote:I've been away for a while due to various reasons, some not so good, but some awesome. Like this little guy I made!

Here he is enjoying some mango

hahaha, passing on your mango addiction! :lol:

suuuuuch a cutie, David...well done!
#324678 by Blazingmonga
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 am
EphelDuath666 wrote:hahaha, passing on your mango addiction!

suuuuuch a cutie, David...well done!

Thanks! Although my contribution was easy (initially!). He's a cuter pooper trooper

#324684 by Blazingmonga
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 am
Thanks! Babies are surprising. And warm. And alternatively very nice smelling and very bad smelling. Love the little guy.