Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#326168 by fragility
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:50 am
Well if looks like some people have still been able to get onto these forums since after the point I no longer could (no idea what was going on there), but clearly activity has been waaaay down.

So did I miss any drama/gossip/anything at all?
#326172 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 am
I'm being kicked out of my apartment after nearly 10 years. But I'm looking for new places.
#326175 by EphelDuath666
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:46 am
hey there! Welcome back too° I'm afraid you didn't miss much but glad you're back. It's very weird that you had trouble coming on here though. What was the issue specifically? :?
#326176 by fragility
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 pm
It was just an endless loop on the login page where I’d enter my details and it would just go straight back to the start. Hey ho, I’m in now, happy days....apart from this place being dead!
#326177 by Octillus
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:39 pm
I mean, forums wise? Not too much. If you’re connected to any of the old guard online things have changed a bit. Steph and Hidde had a kid. Against my better judgment I am pursuing a work opportunity in the U.K. Lars/Bookwyrm have updated us a ton on what movies they’ve seen.
#326181 by Leechmaster
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 am
Hahaha holy shit, this thing's still a-kickin. Hi errrrrrybody. I had the same issue as Fragility when I tried to pop in last year for an aul trawl around... Dev's social media posts might drag a few old heads back in for a visit.

Lars you better still be keeping it SEXAY, you glorious administrative slab of Bavarian bacon. How many lollipops-in-the-gob you up to these days?

Ah, what nostalgia... Being on here makes me feel old as FUUUUUUUUUU

I wonder if anyone's dead... :shock:
#326182 by EphelDuath666
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 pm
Octillus wrote:Lars/Bookwyrm have updated us a ton on what movies they’ve seen.

Ha, I guess we did! :P

Leechmaster wrote:Lars you better still be keeping it SEXAY, you glorious administrative slab of Bavarian bacon. How many lollipops-in-the-gob you up to these days?

Well, look what the cat dragged in :P How ya doin' Marky Mark? :D Hope you're doing great! I haven't done the lollipop thing in a long time. I use candy apples now though. Way more impressive....

:P :P :P

Yeah, social media has kinda made this place die down some. And I'm still not on any of them :lol: I'm not on Facebook, not on Twitter. I don't even know what an Instagram is. Could be a fancy term for 'prostate exam' for all I know. God I feel old...

On the other hand. I kinda wonder how many people were just not on here because they couldn't access the forums, now that fragility has told us about her probs.
#326187 by Octillus
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:47 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:
Octillus wrote:Lars/Bookwyrm have updated us a ton on what movies they’ve seen.

Ha, I guess we did! :P

Leechmaster wrote:Lars you better still be keeping it SEXAY, you glorious administrative slab of Bavarian bacon. How many lollipops-in-the-gob you up to these days?

Well, look what the cat dragged in :P How ya doin' Marky Mark? :D Hope you're doing great! I haven't done the lollipop thing in a long time. I use candy apples now though. Way more impressive....

:P :P :P

Yeah, social media has kinda made this place die down some. And I'm still not on any of them :lol: I'm not on Facebook, not on Twitter. I don't even know what an Instagram is. Could be a fancy term for 'prostate exam' for all I know. God I feel old...

On the other hand. I kinda wonder how many people were just not on here because they couldn't access the forums, now that fragility has told us about her probs.

Yeah that’s unfortunate! Who knows how many folks have been gone- no doubt the forums would’ve slowed down still but there’s hardly a post a month sometimes.

I’m glad people have stopped by, I’m not all that optimistic things will ever pick up again but I am forever grateful to this place. Wouldn’t have been making life changes without it tbh.
#326188 by hog
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:31 pm
It's a great forum. It's sad to see it so quiet.
#326189 by EphelDuath666
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:40 pm
Octillus wrote:I’m not all that optimistic things will ever pick up again but I am forever grateful to this place. Wouldn’t have been making life changes without it tbh.

well, we can try to make it a little more active again though. You never know. People may come here, see that there's actual activity on here and things could get better again.
#326191 by fragility
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:35 pm
This is one of only two genuinely nice forums I’ve even known (and the other one is a tiny community so it doesn’t really count), so sad to see it’s not very active now
#326193 by EphelDuath666
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:15 am
Yeah, this used to feel almost like a second home. I'm sure not just to me. Maybe it's just me but I'm just not getting the same feeling from other sites. And never gave up on this place which probably makes me a sentimental douche :P

Since I'm not really on social media I often wonder what some of the folke are up to these days, like Geert, Sab, Geoff and Eirlys, Mel, Nils, Pim, Hidde and Steph (Cody cleared that up), Blueraja Steph, Clarebear...gosh, I could go on and on. Heck, haven't even seen Wendy in a long while on here. All awesome folks. Monga-David popped in a few times so I'm glad he's fine!
#326222 by Lettuce
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:33 am
The group on Facebook seems like way too much of a clusterfuck of Genesis posts every five minutes so maybe help revive the party and give social media fans a wee shooing in this direction?

Also hiiiii!
#326223 by fragility
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:49 am
Lettuce wrote:The group on Facebook seems like way too much of a clusterfuck of Genesis posts every five minutes so maybe help revive the party and give social media fans a wee shooing in this direction?

Also hiiiii!

Eh up!

My old person brain can’t cope with the logic of Facebook, there’s no conversation. So here I shall stay.