Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325889 by Keeker
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 pm
Series 2 of The Last Kingdom was enjoyable. Also, Versailles.
#325915 by JisterMay
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:02 pm
I loved the first season of Fargo, but I have to admit I didn't like season 2 all that much..
Have only seen the first episode of season 3, so far I already like this better..

Preacher is kicking my ass, the second season seems to be a bit more focused and me likey! I haven't
read the comics but I might do it soon(ish) as I've read they deviate quite a bit from the source material.

Anyone seen Letterkenny? I've just finished watching all 3 seasons in about a week. That show was
so hilarious I couldn't believe it. Just the kind of super dry delivery that really fits in with the average
Norwegian sense of humour. Hahah. It's pretty Napoleon Dynamite-y just with a bunch of hicks from
the Canadian countryside. It's glorious!

I'm also gearing up for season 4 of The Last Man on Earth by rewatching all three previous seasons..
Will Forte is so awkward at times it physically hurts to watch.. Oh! Speaking of awkward...(!!)

Larry David returns with Curb Your Enthusiasm in October! How stoked are we??
Of course Rick and Morty at the end of the month together with the second season
of Harmonquest, the third season of Ash vs. Evil Dead... The Tick is coming up...

How to find the time for all this TV?
#325934 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 am
Season 7 of Game of Thrones has been great, but after watching The Spoils of War...
Excuse me while I snap my jaw back into place.
#325935 by Keeker
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:18 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Season 7 of Game of Thrones has been great, but after watching The Spoils of War...

It was a corker, wasn't it! But, but... Jaime! Is he or isn't he?
#325938 by JisterMay
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm
Keeker wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Season 7 of Game of Thrones has been great, but after watching The Spoils of War...

It was a corker, wasn't it! But, but... Jaime! Is he or isn't he?

That episode was completely bonkers! The ending reminded me of that part in
Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck where he is battling one of the Whiskervilles
and sinks down in his armor.
#325944 by stubear280
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:50 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Thread revival!

And my current TV obsession is Fargo season 3.
Goddamn, this show is consistent. The first two seasons were excellent and this one is looking just as great (if not better still).

David Thewlis was amazing.
#325949 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 pm
So that Game of Thrones finale.

Spoiler: show
I figured it would end on a cliffhanger, but not that literally. Also, bye Littlefinger! You conniving bastard. So nice.